Booking Secretary Volunteer Vacancy
Have you time and wish to serve and get to know the local community?
Emma, our booking secretary is moving on from the role in March 2020 and we are looking for a replacement as soon as possible, the volunteer duties include: -
· Managing booking e mails in a timely manner
· Answering enquiries, arranging bookings, checking payments received
· Keeping hall calendar up to date
· Liaising with hall caretaker
· Attending trustee meetings every two months
· Monthly invoicing of hirers
· Managing remote heating system
The hours are flexible to suit and add up to around 10 per week.
If you have a laptop or PC at home, are e mail proficient, and love interacting with people then drop an e mail to me on Lmhtrusteesecretay@gmail.com or call on 02920 747241 for further information.
You could also help the Hall by joining the “100 Club”.
The “100 Club” exists to contribute to funding for improvements to the Hall. Joining the 100 Club costs £10 per quarter and will give you the opportunity to win prizes £150, £100, and £50, every three months. There are currently vacancies available. You may take out as many of the “100 Club” numbers as you wish at £10 each, subject only to availability; and remember “You have to be in to win!” Click here to download an application form.